In Cinemas March 31

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This is the official website Blog for the feature film Shooting Dogs.

This site launches fully on the 16th January 2006 to raise the issues of the Rwandan genocide created in the film.

  • This blog will contain information on the making of the film.
  • Posts from the writer/producer David Belton
  • Comments from the Cast & Crew including director Michael Caton-Jones
  • Reports leading up to and including the Premiere.
  • Views from across the world including survivors of the genocide.

3 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the blog to be launched.

Good luck with it all and I hope your efforts in raising awareness about the genocide are a great success.

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all.


I expect I am not alone in hoping that sites like this will explain to me how some people can commit acts of horrible cruelty and murder against their neighbours. I have heard about the propaganda, the radio stations inciting violence - but yet not everyone succumbed to the pressure, or the temptation to murder, rape and maim.

What is it that drives one person to kill his or his or her neighbour and another person to help? God forbid I should ever be in the position to find out.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to see the film at the LFF in November. Being a huge film fan I have to say that I have never seen a film that has left such a imprint on my mind. Well done to the cast and crew. And an even bigger congratualtions to everyone involved in this site, it is great to see and is a wonderful tool for raising awareness about this and other genocides around the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top of the British Blogs Blog Directory & Search engineListed in LS Blogs Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening? Genocide Intervention Network Entertainment Blog Top

Sites